Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

I am not simply a photographer, but I am an artist with a camera. I find the challenge of photography, of expressing myself through a lens quite appealing. But that is not all I am. I am a hardworker. Quitting is not an option, giving up is not in my vocabulary. When I start something I will see it through. I have extreme respect for artist of all walks of earth. When it comes to art I become raw and pull from the deepest reaches of myself, bearing it for all to see. My overall goal is to show how I see the world, through my eyes. As privileged as I have been in many areas of my life, I have struggled and had trials as we all do. And I think channeling those emotions make the art more real and relatable. I am still learning everyday, bettering myself and striving to be the best I can be. I don’t seek the acceptance of others, or base my self worth on what others say about me. I maintain a positive attitude and outlook on the world, trying to always see the best in those around me. I consider myself quite resourceful. “When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence” - Ansel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment